To hopefully facilitate your Tooling 2022 planning, we would like to inform you about the Covid situation in Sweden, the rules for entry into Sweden, and the planned company visits on April 28, 2022:
Covid situation in Sweden
- Covid restrictions are lifted or removed as of February 9, 2022.
- For more information, please click here.
Travelling to Sweden
- No restrictions for travelers from the EU (European Union)/EEA (European Economic Area) as of February 9, 2022. Travelers from these countries do not need to show a Covid certificate (the Police does not check COVID-19 certificates at the border).
- Fully vaccinated travelers from non-EEA and exempted countries, and non-EEA and approved countries can enter Sweden.
- The lists of EEA, non-EEA and exempted, and non-EEA and approved countries and more information can be found here.
Company visits on April 28, 2022
Please see the websites indicated in the uploaded information files above. These websites might be updated. However, please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any questions.
Your Tooling 2022 Organizing Team